XR6 Seat upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myfirst4x4

Reaction score
I've got myself a single cab D22 and I want to replace the bench seat with the XR6 upgrade from Huracan Fabrication [Navara Seat Adapter Kit]. My problem is I'm not sure if it will be compatible with my single cab because it seems to be a different set up to the dual cabs and even the guy I spoke to from Huracan doesn't seem to know.

Does anyone here have any experience with this issue and could give me some advice? The pictures I've linked are from the workshop manual and does show a difference in the set ups.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    83.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54.1 KB · Views: 27
Depending on what state you live, you may need a compliance plate to pass rego , I used to live in Sydney and i swapped out the bench seat in my D22 single cab for Buckets soon after buying it in 2010 ,from a D22 STX all the bolts fitted the floor pan and i never had a problem getting a pink slip every rego as the seats were original equipment from a D22
but when i moved to QLD they refused to rego my vehicle with out a compliance plate on the fire wall , which was over the top as they were Navara seats , but thats QLD for you ?

Depending on what state you live, you may need a compliance plate to pass rego , I used to live in Sydney and i swapped out the bench seat in my D22 single cab for Buckets soon after buying it in 2010 ,from a D22 STX all the bolts fitted the floor pan and i never had a problem getting a pink slip every rego as the seats were original equipment from a D22
but when i moved to QLD they refused to rego my vehicle with out a compliance plate on the fire wall , which was over the top as they were Navara seats , but thats QLD for you ?

Thanks for the info, I might pull the seat out and have a look under the vinyl flooring just to make sure.

I doubt I'd have a problem with licensing, I'm in W.A and we have dedicated mechanics to go to that inspect and sign off the cars.

Thanks for the info, I might pull the seat out and have a look under the vinyl flooring just to make sure.

I doubt I'd have a problem with licensing, I'm in W.A and we have dedicated mechanics to go to that inspect and sign off the cars.

Your rego papers will have to be changed. From 3 passenger. Vehicle to a 2. Passenger vehicle

Latest posts

Back