Wiring electric mirror switch to mirrors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUG

Reaction score
Hi got new electric mirrors for my 2012 RX D40 & worked out the wiring for the mirrors up down, left & right & also the wires for the blinkers
Has anyone made there own wiring harnesses/ looms to run from the switch to the mirrors on the doors at all?
Just working out with the multimeter what pins, where the plug goes in the back of the mirror switch control up , down & left & right , which I found out that certain ones control both mirrors
Thanks
GUG

Hi got new electric mirrors for my 2012 RX D40 & worked out the wiring for the mirrors up down, left & right & also the wires for the blinkers
Has anyone made there own wiring harnesses/ looms to run from the switch to the mirrors on the doors at all?
Just working out with the multimeter what pins, where the plug goes in the back of the mirror switch control up , down & left & right , which I found out that certain ones control both mirrors
Thanks
GUG
Hi, I found out Clearview mirrors have the electric mirror wiring kits for $95 & $100 1 which is a 2in1 kit it powers mirrors with indicators in them
Clearview recommend that you get the kit installed by a auto electrician, but if you are handy, it's not hard to do it yourself

This is the kit for electric mirrors, with indicators

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-07-07-21-03.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-07-07-21-03.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Back