Wiring Diagrams

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the diagram slide 4 dual trigger light bar wiring would it matter if you were connectingit to a 188 watt light bar or would there be upgrades needed??

Yeah mate it will handle it no worries. 188watts is only 16 amps.

The formula is 188 watts divide 12 volts equals 16 amps.
Cheers.

i just purchased a boost gauge and was wondering if I could wire the light power directly to the back of the switch or I would need to put a fuse in??

i just purchased a boost gauge and was wondering if I could wire the light power directly to the back of the switch or I would need to put a fuse in??
Hi mate. The way I have wired mine is I have a wire that I have taken directly from the light switch on the column. Tapped into the wire that controls the Parkers and I use it to trigger spotlight relays and power any lights in gauges etc. I don't know what gauges you are running but with my Auto Meters I found LED replacements that draw less current and you can get them in a few colours. And yes put a fuse in where you tap in. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi mate. The way I have wired mine is I have a wire that I have taken directly from the light switch on the column. Tapped into the wire that controls the Parkers and I use it to trigger spotlight relays and power any lights in gauges etc. I don't know what gauges you are running but with my Auto Meters I found LED replacements that draw less current and you can get them in a few colours.

Hope that helps.
Cheers.

yeah the gauge is a turbosmart boost gauge and I plan on mounting it on the steering surround behind the wiper controls, just had alook and cant replace the bulb without pulling it completely down

Last edited:
The way I tapped in is I cut the wire from the Parker switch and leave about an inch, then slide a piece of heat shrink on there. Then twist the new wire to the other side and solder it together and then shrink the shrink wrap over the join. Then find where the fuse will sit best and cut the new wire and crimp a spade terminal to each end then slide the spade ends onto the fuse terminals. Then I just zip tie it to something.

yeah the gauge is a turbosmart boost gauge and I plan on mounting it on the steering surround behind the wiper controls, just had alook and cant replace the bulb without pulling it completely down

From memory the wire from the switch is pretty big and will handle the current from a bulb.

I also thought I would put up some basic info on tools and consumables to do the job.

#Slide 12 (TOOLS FOR THE JOB) Tools you may need to get things done maybe not always nessary to have, but it gives an idea of whats available.

Attachments

• Presentation2.jpg
    Presentation2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 222
#Slide 13 (TRIPLE BATTERY SYSTEM REDARC BCDC 1220 & 1225 WITH SOLAR OPTION)
This system runs three batteries with two seperate charging systems and also has the option for solar.

#Slide 14 (INCAB WINCH CONTROL (WARN)
This is a diagram so that dash mounted switches can control your winch.
(Please note that the colours for the wires in the drawing may be different to what you have. For WARN winches the layout for the wires is the same just the green wire may be White.
The same idea can be adopted for other brads of winch. all you need to find is the In / Out control wires and the Positive feed wire and wire up as per the diagram.

#Slide 15 (SPOT LIGHT & LIGHT BAR WIRING)
As requested this system can have lights active with high beam or on their own using a parker trigger. (If you dont want to have the parkers on then just hook the parker pickup wire to a (+) positive source instead. center the switch and the light will be off.

Attachments

• Presentation2.jpg
    Presentation2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Slide14.JPG
    Slide14.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 183
  • Slide15.JPG
    Slide15.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Four Diagrams per post.
#Slide 1 (BASIC SPOT LIGHT WIRING) <<<<<<---------------------
#Slide 2 (BASIC LIGHT BAR LIGHT WIRING)
#Slide 3 (BASIC LIGHT BAR LIGHT WIRING Roof Mount)
#Slide 4 (DUAL TRIGGER LIGHT BAR WIRING)

The Wire in the column is yellow on the top plug near the indicator stalk. Thats for slide one in the origanal post. Thats on my 2014 STR

The Wire in the column is yellow on the top plug near the indicator stalk. Thats for slide one in the origanal post. Thats on my 2014 STR

Thanks for that mate. I was trying to get around to pulling mine apart to find out the colours and take some photos of the connections. I thought I did document it when I did mine but I can't find it if I did.
Cheers.

Can you do one for wiring up a winch with in cab controls? switches are power isolation (on/off) and winch in/winch out (Momentary on/off). Thanks

Can you do one for wiring up a winch with in cab controls? switches are power isolation (on/off) and winch in/winch out (Momentary on/off). Thanks

Do you know what type of winch you will need it for. I will do one as soon as I get a chance mate.

Hi Dilmah. I have put up the drawing you asked for back in post #33.
let me know if that was what you were after.
Cheers, Brad.

Yeah man all good. Once I pulled my wince control box apart the wiring made sense

Latest posts

Back