Wir35 - '09 d22 st-r

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a f@#k off mate.You should try and keep it and store it somewhere.Your job shouldn't interfere with your own time and its not like you can take a prius off road,well you could but the boss probably wouldn't be happy.lol

Haha nah they're not very capable off-road. Come to it, they're not that capable on road either. They are great cars if you just want something to get from A to B in comfort whilst using bugger-all fuel. But if you're the type of driver that wants to engage yourself with the vehicle and the road, then not the car for you... It's kind of like driving around in a household appliance of some sort. If you ask me I think they are a waste of money, looking at it purely from a financial point of view, you're looking at over $40k for a vehicle that is essentially just an (ugly) top of the range corolla with an electric motor and a fancy gearbox. I am still trying to get them to come around to the idea of a Subaru Forester Diesel (fuel consumption figures of about 6L/100km compared to 3.9L for the Prius).

Anyway, all that aside, perhaps down the track the Mrs will warm to the idea of a Suzuki Grand Vitara or something (decent compromise between truck and buzz-box).

When I had my D40 she rang me up in tears once because she couldn't reverse it out of the driveway to get her Yaris out. If she can't drive a hairdresser's car like a D40, how's she going to drive a D22!!! Hahaha

Most intelligent thing I have heard all day! Haha

Just quietly, I don't think I would trade her in, just sell her outright and resume with the joys of bachelorhood

Latest posts

Back