Who's interested in cheaper arctic style flares?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have finally got in contact with him and at this stage he can't do them :( he is currently trying to move his production frm offshore back to Australia as hes sick of being stuffed around with manufacturing. I personally think this will kill him in cost and even if he did them in the future the price would probably blow out imo.

Pretty devoed I was really looking forward to this.

I do have another guy that has put up his hand to produce them but I won't hold my breath on him coming through

Hey guys it sounds like this has fallen through. I spoke to a guy yesterday about making wider flares for D22's and D40's and he said he can do them for no more than $500.00 a set. Basically they will be the same profile as original but wider flat bit on top and wider to screw back into the inner guards. Are people still interested in these and if so I will organise it. Cheers Scotty

$500 sounds pretty good....but not in my current budget.will this be a one off run? Could well be interested later

Last edited:
Hey guys it sounds like this has fallen through. I spoke to a guy yesterday about making wider flares for D22's and D40's and he said he can do them for no more than $500.00 a set. Basically they will be the same profile as original but wider flat bit on top and wider to screw back into the inner guards. Are people still interested in these and if so I will organise it. Cheers Scotty

Probably something that would be last on my list, but if they look factory surely they would sell well. I would much prefer something like this than crappy looking plastic garden edging for flares. I reckon wide enough to cover a zero offset 8 inch rim would be spot on.

Found a fibreglasser who is downsizing my arctic flares so they are 30mm bigger than original,he can make any size you like if any one is interested.

Found a fibreglasser who is downsizing my arctic flares so they are 30mm bigger than original,he can make any size you like if any one is interested.

Why are you downsizing?
Point your fibreglasser to this forum? Surely theres a market here for him if yours turn out doable?

Why are you downsizing?
Point your fibreglasser to this forum? Surely theres a market here for him if yours turn out doable?

Have to reduce my wheel track to keep Qld tpt happy ,have gone back to 8" rims and 305's so have to cut 70-80mm out of the flares all good though will post more details tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back