Wheel size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattNav72

Reaction score
Hoping to change my standard wheels to some Procomp alloys. Need advice as to sizing. No lift planned and would like some ‘dish’ on the new wheels. What size will fit?

3322AA79-7D7A-432A-BE27-E6E76768CACC.jpeg

Hoping to change my standard wheels to some Procomp alloys. Need advice as to sizing. No lift planned and would like some ‘dish’ on the new wheels. What size will fit?

View attachment 35674
Seems everyone here has factory rims...Have look thru some previuos posts...I did this same this a while ago, had all the info I needed...rims, size, offset etc and now when I need to buy my pc crashed and I lost all my pages relating ....now have to start all over again.

Last edited:

View attachment 35674
D40 and Np300 are different, I bought a set of wheels and tyres of someone who had them on a d40 with no lift and no cutting ( 265/70/17 ) +15 offset BFGs A/T,, I put them on my np300 no lift , and had to get the heat gun out and some trimming,

Latest posts

Back