What to look for in a 2013 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am going to look at buying my first Nav and I am going to look at a 2013 D22 2.5 dual cab with canopy with about 110k on the clock.

I am reasonably mechanically minded and understand the basics of motors and am not afraid to tackle my own work with a workshop manual.

Just after some advice as to what to look for and if there is anything specific before I drop $20k+ on a ute. Got burned on my last ute I brought.......... will never buy a Triton again.

Cheers.

Mine has been faultless after 250K's
BUT did 2 intercoolers in the 1st 100K under warranty...just the pressed seam seal leaked

as usual check if the oil and fuel filters have been changed at least at the service intervals if not more

ask if the diffs and gearbox oils have been changed too ?

good luck

Hi all,

I am going to look at buying my first Nav and I am going to look at a 2013 D22 2.5 dual cab with canopy with about 110k on the clock.

I am reasonably mechanically minded and understand the basics of motors and am not afraid to tackle my own work with a workshop manual.

Just after some advice as to what to look for and if there is anything specific before I drop $20k+ on a ute. Got burned on my last ute I brought.......... will never buy a Triton again.

Cheers.
Hi Hugh, I have a 2013 D22 2.5 dual cab but no canopy. I am the only owner, the ute is perfect and has only 80,000 kms, 2 new tyres and 2 good ones. It has a cruise control, brand new floor mats, heavy duty seat covers and the upholstery is perfect. It has a roo bar, tow bar and a few very little dents from car parks. It has a years rego in Vic. It is a bargain. I would keep it but we are going to do a big trip to the Western Au and my wife doesn't like driving my Nissan with manual gears?? So we got a very good deal on a late model very low kms VW Amarok.

Latest posts

Back