What parts are interchangeable between the old & new D22s?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_ALP4C4

Reaction score
Hey there, I have a 2000 D22 Dual Cab, and the drivers seat has a large chunk taken out of it from where a dog got to chew it :rolleyes:.

I was thinking about replacing all my seats with better quality ones from a wreckage. And I was wondering if seats from the later (2000+) models would fit my 2000 model?

Also wondering if things like sidesteps and rear bumper/steps would fit?

If you have any info, I'd really appreciate to hear it! Thanks

I fitted D22 Bucket seats into my D22 single cab , you should find plenty of D22 Dual cabs at the wreckers , the ones i bought were like new and i think i paid $150 each back in 2012
DSC00893.JPG

Ahhh I wish I never got rid of the bench seat in mine... 2 reasons, 1 buckets sit higher than the bench,,a bugger if you are tall... 2, REGO and insurance, you have to change your REGO to a two seater from a three seater... The last one is no biggy but the hight was the killer for me... still thinking of lowering the drivers side eh... it's a shit of a job though!
I'd go back to the bench IF I could find a good one! Cheers

What year is your single cab and what year was the d22 that the seats came from?
Mine was a 2008 and the buckets were from a 2012, there is all ready provisions to bolt the bucket seats as there are the bolt holes and threats already there , but check , I lived in Sydney when i did the change over and had no problems with the rego till i moved to Queensland and was told i needed a blue slip even though both seats were from a D22 .

Latest posts

Back