What does this light mean?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dht1997

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone lead me in the right direction of what this light means of axle and 4 tyres with one highlighted? D40 Nav, 2014 Spain build. First time ever happening and it’s only a 4x2.

turn car off and back on the light disappeared. Still a little concerned however in case of reappearing

have turned ignition on and off a few times now and it hasn’t appeared again

Attachments

• 4E2865BA-BFFF-4514-81BB-19B020B5380C.jpeg
    4E2865BA-BFFF-4514-81BB-19B020B5380C.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
seriously tho... i had a good look and can't find anything - interested to hear more

seriously tho... i had a good look and can't find anything - interested to hear more
Yeah mate, I’ve looked in the manual and stuff and it just indicates 4x4 and few others have said the same but weird with only one wheel highlighted and it being a 4x2.

started and driven since and hasn’t reappeared. So no clue!

First time ever that’s it happened. Never noticed it before
mine is the same year and build but 4x4.
i have the wheels symbol there always and it changes the front(top of symbol) or turned wheels colour when i engage 4hi
im thinking the am is clock related? i think ive seen the clock in that same display window but im really not sure.
lower than normal battery voltage or failing earth's might be to blame.. but honestly have no clue..

mine is the same year and build but 4x4.
i have the wheels symbol there always and it changes the front(top of symbol) or turned wheels colour when i engage 4hi
im thinking the am is clock related? i think ive seen the clock in that same display window but im really not sure.
lower than normal battery voltage or failing earth's might be to blame.. but honestly have no clue..
Yeah man, no idea haha. Maybe a one off glitch of some sort or I’ve clicked gear/clicked something out of the ordinary and triggered it. If it reappears and becomes regular I’ll go get a check over and see what local Nissan or mechanic can find for me.

Back