Quantcast

What did you do to your navara today?

The Navara Forum

Help Support The Navara Forum:

amber.2

Reaction score
IIMG_2038.JPGt i don't think you can have a yellow light in your grill i think it has to be white like i have installed , these ones work straight from the battery , these ones are made by Hella

Reaction score
IView attachment 34501t i don't think you can have a yellow light in your grill i think it has to be white like i have installed , these ones work straight from the battery , these ones are made by Hella
Think you can have amber or white at the front and red at the year
IView attachment 34501t i don't think you can have a yellow light in your grill i think it has to be white like i have installed , these ones work straight from the battery , these ones are made by Hella
I think you can have white or amber at the front and red at the rear A390ADEF-7F94-4655-ADE7-E25741F54D4C.png

karl

Reaction score
Nice. I reckon I will be following that path next year
Tuesday will be the day. Decided it was due for an upgrade, damage to the blades from what I'm guessing is blow by. Can't wait till the intercoolers are in then she can get a tune!

Boogieboots

Reaction score
Tuesday will be the day. Decided it was due for an upgrade, damage to the blades from what I'm guessing is blow by. Can't wait till the intercoolers are in then she can get a tune!
Wait intercoolers, like 2? Or W2Air?

Reaction score
Like your bonnet guard , I got one from New Zealand but the Navara lettering is off centre ,
Doesn’t fit where it should because of this 😩

Attachments

amber.2

Reaction score
I think those black headlight guards are too long as they over lap onto the guard , if the guards were not there they would line up ,

Reaction score
I think those black headlight guards are too long as they over lap onto the guard , if the guards were not there they would line up ,
The guards are inline where the headlights stop , as in this advertising pic for the bonnet guard , I’ve contacted two sellers and they have confirmed that the batch from the manufacturer is faulty

Attachments

GunMentalGrey

Reaction score
Blacked out the chrome on the grill and mirrors. Wasn’t too keen on a fully black grill so prised off the chrome trim and painted it separately. Wasn’t difficult, just a bit fiddle. Only broke a couple of clips! The remaining plastic is a nicely faded black. 3694196C-FDB0-4D17-A3B9-96076FEFCB45.jpeg
Next step is black nudge bar, roll bar and rear bumper.

Latest posts