water in fuel filter light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all my water in fuel filter light comes on when its early in the morning and quite cool :when the weather heats up later in the day it stays off i have repeatedly drained it and there is no sign of moisture whatsoever.has anyone had a similar experience to this?:rock:

Haven't had it, but it might just be condensation in the plug that dries out. If I go thru heaps of water my oil light start to glow till the loom dries out.

hi all my water in fuel filter light comes on when its early in the morning and quite cool :when the weather heats up later in the day it stays off i have repeatedly drained it and there is no sign of moisture whatsoever.has anyone had a similar experience to this?:rock:

Hey mate I had a similar issue about 3-4 months ago, I found that that I had a little bit of corrosion starting to occur in the plug for the sensor. I just unplugged it and cleaned it with some electrical contact cleaner, haven't had an issue since. Hope this helps
Cheers Deano

Back