Vacuum hose

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unsteadm

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one was able to help.
I've found a vacuum hose unplugged (another 🙄)
I've been in the engine bay, under the engine bay searched for hours and cannot locate it.

The hose is on the passenger side and comes from a T piece above where the trans bolts to the engine.
It hangs down and just touches the front tailshaft.

It's a 2015 np300 auto.
Any help appreciated
20220228_192156.jpg
20220228_192205.jpg

Could it be a breather hose for the gearbox/trans case?

I don't know the 2015 model in great detail. You might find the place for the clip that's on that hose higher up in the engine bay, in which case it's just a breather hose.

Could it be a breather hose for the gearbox/trans case?

I don't know the 2015 model in great detail. You might find the place for the clip that's on that hose higher up in the engine bay, in which case it's just a breather hose.

I thought It might of been a breather hose but then I seen a T section where it T's off into different directions. Due to the location of where it T's off its hard to follow where the hoses go

Ordinarily I wouldn't want breathers connected either, even if the same oil was used (eg auto box and transfer case) to prevent any possibility of cross-contamination.

Is there any obvious place in range of that hose for the mount that's cable-tied to the hose to go?

Ordinarily I wouldn't want breathers connected either, even if the same oil was used (eg auto box and transfer case) to prevent any possibility of cross-contamination.

Is there any obvious place in range of that hose for the mount that's cable-tied to the hose to go?
Not that I can find. It's slightly different to the other mounts along the hose.
The way the mount above it is mounted it looks as if the hose comes from the top back of the engine and runs down to somewhere. I feel if it was a breather it would run upwards somewhere.
I may have to find another np300 today and jump under and have a quick look.

Not that I can find. It's slightly different to the other mounts along the hose.

The way the mount above it is mounted it looks as if the hose comes from the top back of the engine and runs down to somewhere. I feel if it was a breather it would run upwards somewhere.

I may have to find another np300 today and jump under and have a quick look.

Latest posts

Back