users/owners manual

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get an owners/users manual from for the d22 I bought mine a few months ago and have been enjoying all the nav forums so I’ve decided to sign up and ask, I have looked and asked around with people selling d22s but if anyone has one can they send it through thanks!

Howdy, and welcome, you can buy a disc on flea bay!

Lol, and you're going to love using it! It needs to be ran on the Nissan shop computer programs for the real ease of use but you can do it by going from page to page to page to page to page, you'll see..
Anyway, it's a great read and a must have..

You need the aust version as there are some differences as there are with the EURO ones, the link I posted seems to be the OZ ones or at least it matches my JNI and MNT which were made for here, even the NZ ones had some differences, one notable one was apparently the YD 25 earlier and a dual primary timing chain but think they went single later.

I have the manual that I downloaded from here on my tablet. If someone can tell me how to upload it to the forum I will. I tried the attach file button below but it only allows individual PDF files by the looks not the whole folder

I have the manual that I downloaded from here on my tablet. If someone can tell me how to upload it to the forum I will. I tried the attach file button below but it only allows individual PDF files by the looks not the whole folder
hey mate thiink you would need to zip the folder if you wanted to upload a collection of files, that way gets treated as a single file etc

The problem with the earlier one which I also downloaded is that it seems (for me) to only allow you to access a section one or two times and then won't work again, it's probably something I am doing wrong as not computer literate and too old to learn.

Latest posts

Back