tyre sizing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavDan

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to the forum I have just purchased a 3.0Litre d22 str and i was wondering what the biggest tyre size that could be run on a stock suspension without lots of scrubbing…? I am looking at getting the 50mm tough dog lift this month, but the cooper s/t tyres on it now are about 50% tread and I would really like to upgrade to the s/tt. I am hoping to run at least a common 33 x 10.5 or 11.5 size tyre. I have recently moved to Brisbane and would also like to know what the rule here is as far as changing tyre diameter and how far from standard issue I can go without it being illegal. Any suggestions would be very helpful guys and gals.

thanks , Dan

Hey mate, welcome.
Without trying to come across as rude, This has been covered probably 12000 times so if you have a quick search you will find loads of use full information..

Welcome mate!

Expect your fuel consumption to suffer and braking performance reduced with 33's. It will be slower off the line to.

I know but I'm the party pooper :)

Latest posts

Back