Trustworthy Mechanics.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had another person recommend Steve Sorensen Mechanical to me last night at a party... will have to phone him for a booking i think for the 20K service.

Anyone in the Newcastle area ... highly recommend Bartlett Automotive in Raymond Terrace.

No he's not a friend and this isn't a paid announcement.

Dean is an honest bloke that will do what's needed as opposed to trying to load you up with "fast facts".

He did the dual mass pain in the arse clutch on our previous Jackaroo for $1800. Price included getting the starter rewound, R&R plus the clutch.

Pretty happy.

Any Good Mechanics in Sydney

Hi Everyone,

I have been ripped off twice over and just want a trustworthy mechanic that does a great job in Sydney?

Carpenter automotive probably some of the best Mechanics in the Lockyer valley

False. My dad used to get his Pajero serviced at carpenters. Then they "accidentally" forgot to properly hook up his heater hoses after some routine service. Almost cooked his engine.

John O'Brian Toyota is much better.

I recomend Kropps mechanical at Bundamba .He is the reason I got a navara , His D22 impressed the crap out of me towing his massive Boat , I think he has gone soft though He is on his second D40 .They do full service Suspension exhaust and Tyres Long range tanks basicaly all accessories 4x4

Have booked my D40 in for its 20K service at Steve Sorensen Mechanical, Browns Plains.
No relation or business link of any kind.

20K service completed for $247 :)
including pollen filter replacement.

Oil filter was done up ridiculously tight by one of the mechanics... do not know which one.

Last edited:
Had the N0TY40 in at Ian Boettcher Nissan yesterday for the 40K service...
AND to see if they can sort an issue of the fuel pump type noise coming from the fuel tank for hours (repeating about 4mins apart) after the key is removed from the vehicle.

While the service appears to be done vgood, courteous and polite staff too, but charging $30 for a loan car without informing me prior to pickup after the service... :pissedoff:

Oh and the fixed price service being over $160 more than Ultra-tune at Mt Ommaney... prolly serves me right for hoping that Nissan would sort the noise on the first visit.

Last edited:
Hey Steve. Perhaps check / start a thread in the NSW section so its easier to search on out of the Qld / Brisbane advices :)

Lj

Latest posts

Back