Trustworthy Mechanics.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah would b intersted to know where ppl go.... got my 100,000km service coming up and want sum1 to go right thru the thing to check it out. i know howell automotive is good but wouldnt like to know the bill at the end! dnt really know of any trusted diesel mechanics in the south...

Eastside service centre in East Devonport is where I go, Bit more price wise but is very thorough.

Nick

Well there is ARB in Launceston and Hobart, North West Off-Road in Sprayton (Devenport)
For the major stuff.
But a good little secret iv just discovered is the mechanic at H&M Motors in Invermay, Launceston. Just had some serious work done there and so happy with it! Quality workmanship, trustworthy, knows 4x4's as he owns and goes 4x4ing alot! Competitive pricing too. Very recomended.

i live in launceston and ive owns my d22 for about 6 months now i give mine its own servises but i want to give it a birthday and take it to a machinic. i have been refered by a few other navara drivers around launy to go to G&M baker motor mechanics 144 invermay road. he owns a patrol and loves nissans and they always have d22's in there for servises so atleast he knows the cars

Just got a D40 about a month ago and never realised the major service is at 120,000kms now? anyway I didn't mind because it was a new car to me and I wanted the full run down, but the dealership did miss a few things I've picked up now. One thing was they left the hand brake loose, it had the rear pads replaced. Coming from interstate I don't like how you only have the one dealer choice. I used to find some dealerships really great, but in hobart theres no competition is there? Nissan is just DJ's? Please correct me if I'm wrong, or if i've rambled too much.... sorry, I do that. Bad habit. and this is just an observation not saying its right or wrong :p

go and see john vagg or paul rice at JP automotive they used to be the top mechanics at nissan when warrick motors was around, they are on the corner above Kd wharehouse in town, sorry i'm shit when it comes to street names lol

Latest posts

Back