Trustworthy mechanics.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would throw in a recommendation from up north. Sheldon at All Rural Mechanical at Humpty Doo. They did my injector pump recently. He knows my dad pretty well so I trusted that he wouldn't rip me off, but they did a great job and Sheldon went out of his way to save me some $$. My thumbs up go to them.

If anyone is after a decent mechanic on the Central Coast go to Central Coast car service. Family owned and been around since the dawn of time. Better yet, no apprentices working on your pride and joy. Neal Stevens is the owner with his two sons. Located on Young st in Gosford.

Hey Folks, if anybody knows of a good garage around eastern suburbs/city/ inner west with 4x4 diesel tune up experience let me know?

Cheers
Rusty

Good Wheel Alignment in Macarthgur Recommendation?
Our old truck wheel alignment business has slipped off somewhere, so we need to find a good one as it is time to swap the tyres and give her the first alignment.

We want one that does what it needs and not the manufacturers fantasy.

Edit, we went out to Pro-Axle at Smeaton Grange. The young fellow(they all arte at my age) knew what I was talking about and did the job in 1hour. About $77 cost.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back