Trustworthy mechanics.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Just giving a plug for my mechanic who has never let me down and no job is to big or to small for him.

Rutherford Motor's.
128 New England Highway.
Rutherford. NSW. 2323

The guy to see is Anthony, very nice bloke and well priced.

Two thumbs up.

Dave.

Hi Chaps

I surpose i am lucky that my dad and brother are mechanics,althought my dad is retired he stiil likes to keep his hand in the trade.I also have a few mates that mechanics so that if am stuck and if i supply some amber liquid they come and help(watch and laugh).About the only thing i hate doing is electrical stuff,but my dad is not to bad at doing.

Shane

If you're ever in Newcastle area, Sasha at Adamstown Car Doctors won't do you wrong. He gets really busy, mostly because his crew do a pretty good job. He hasn't touched my Navara yet, but serviced my Commodore faithfully for years and still cares for my wife's Suzuki Swift. We are more than happy with the results.

Big Thimbs up to Michael and the boys from NRMA Oberon.

Got a blocked fuel filter, coming out of wombeyan caves. Fixed the filter, checked it wasn't throwing a code again (ecu light). All for $30!!! And they even showed us a sweet spot to camp by the river.

Big Thimbs up to Michael and the boys from NRMA Oberon.

Got a blocked fuel filter, coming out of wombeyan caves. Fixed the filter, checked it wasn't throwing a code again (ecu light). All for $30!!! And they even showed us a sweet spot to camp by the river.

Wombeyan caves, what a beautiful place.

Last time I was there was for Son of Trials.

Dave.

Harry's Auto Care in Belconnen were really great today - very friendly. Peter took a look at the Navara and even compression tested it for me, I asked how much and he wouldn't take my money. He was even cool with encouraging me to do my alternator swap myself, and hooked me up with a local supplier.

Definitely going back there when I need something big fixed!

Spoke to a black fella the other day who just drove in from Nullegine way (about 500kms) in an old ford falcon that had no brakes, three wheels, steering wheel held on with a bit of rope and no windows. He said she ran a bit hot at times but other than she purred like a kitten.

He gets the thumbs up.

Enzos Mechanical and Exhaust
1/41 Kurrajong Avenue
Mt Druitt NSW 2770 (Western Sydney)
(02) 9625 2226

He is a good honest bloke who is also a 4wd enthusiest and will take the time to tell you how to fix the problem yourself next time (unlike alot of other mechanics these days). This is the guy that found and fixed the fault with my D40 in just a few hours that Nissan could not locate over 6 months. His Hourly rate is very affordable too and cheaper than anyone else I found in the area.

Dave said:
Wombeyan caves, what a beautiful place.

Last time I was there was for Son of Trials.

Dave.

2011 or 2010? I went last year too. Was amazing. I was with MacArthur 4wd club.

2008 or 2009 I think it was.

I didn't compete. A mate did in his Wrangler.

Awesome weekend. Beautiful area there to.

anyone know of any good mechanics in northwest sydney? Castle hill way?

If not too far from you try Enzos Mechanical and Exhaust at Mt Druitt. He's a 4wd'er himself and and worked on my nav a few times at a fraction of the cost of other quotes. (02) 9625 2226. I'm near Castle Hill too and find it's well worth the drive.

In the Penrith area, we have been using Smith Street Auto Centre in South Penrith for about 10 years now for Servicing and Repairs.

Servicing Cost and rates are reassemble and they don't give you any bum steers

Smith Street Auto Centre
184 Smith Street cnr Stevenson St
South Penrith NSW
(02) 4731 4019

Armour Automotive They have my recommendation

Armour Automotive
24 Copeland St Kingswood NSW 2747
(02) 4731 2161

Dan and the team out there are fantastic
Armour did a remove and replace on the Timing chain conversion kit,
They also diagnosed my Turbo problem as
and replaced my Turbocharger Boost Control Solenoid
It’s so quite now, it runs smoothly and goes lick the clappers
Well Done !!
Armour Automotive
They have my recommendation

MB Mechanical Repairs Pty Ltd
Address: 13c/4 Homepride Ave, Warwick Farm NSW 2170
Phone:(02) 8747 0325

Miro is a top bloke, good to find a trust worthy mechanic who isn't trying to rip me off.

Latest posts

Back