Tray Liners?

The Navara Forum

Help Support The Navara Forum:

Tom

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering what brand tray liners you have fitted?

Is there anything to to look out for or any brands to avoid?
Does it accomodate the utili-trak tie downs ?
Does it clash with the genuine tonneau cover ?

I have found some cheap ones listed on eBay but dreading what the freight will be !!

Cheers

Dave

Reaction score
I got a genuine Nissan liner in my D22, cheap and have never had a issue.

$350 fitted.

Dave.

Jabba

Reaction score
I have the Rhino spray on liner... Very durable and it nocks out alot off noise that resonates into the cabin from the tray.....

Tom

Reaction score
Thanks guys, ordered a genuine one today from my local Nissan dealer.

Tom.

dec0guy

Reaction score
I have the Rhino spray liner and its fantastic. Costs slightly more than a drop in liner but I think its value for money

Eug

Reaction score
sorry to dig up an old thread but what are the pros and cons between spray on liner and plastic liner? (apart from noise as mentioned above)

cheers
eug

Navara09

Reaction score
I have had both the spray on liner when i had a triton and now in my navara d22 i have the drop in gen. nissan. with the spray on liner i spilt acid on it didnt touch it throwing shovel in there all the time didnt touch it but as it gets older and hammered around it starts to break down till one day i put the shovel through a bit. I then got rid of the triton but when that happens there usualy isnt anything you can do about it unlike the drop in ones where if they break you go buy a new one.

Adam

Jon

Reaction score
The plastic drop in liners hold water, dirt, and sand underneath them. If you don't pull them out regularly to clean underneath you will get rust pretty quickly. Also the liner tends to vibrate a bit offroad and rubs the paint off the tray. I'm getting rid of mine eventually for a spray on liner as I'm sick of cleaning under it. Even leaves somehow get under it!

Eug

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll be doing a bit of beach driving so it looks like the spray liner is the go.

Matt76

Reaction score
Yep I got spray liner, it's tough as, and I never have to worry about whats under it. I just give it a hose out when its filthy.

ant

Reaction score
Plastic nissan one in mine. Other then what everyone else has said, im thinking of getting some rubber mating to put on top of the liner cause everything just slides around on the slippery plastic.

blue22

Reaction score
Plastic nissan one in mine. Other then what everyone else has said, im thinking of getting some rubber mating to put on top of the liner cause everything just slides around on the slippery plastic.
Got the Nissan liner in mine, went to Clark Rubber and got some 3mm rubber with a checker pattern,cut it to size and works a treat to stop stuff sliding around and makes it easy to clean out the back.. I have a hard cover over the tub so water etc getting under the liner is not really too much of an issue.

jayk

Reaction score
ive got a spray on rhino one too. well worth it. quite grippy too

Matt76

Reaction score
Ahhh, I'll have to check yours out next time I see you Matt. Didn't notice your liner last time.

hOO rOO
Yeah mate no worries, will have to tee up another trip somewhere soon, maybe show you around Glasshouse or something?

raywise

Reaction score
Yep, up for it anytime. Was that the run that you and Jason did and had lunch at an old woolshed or sawmill? The tracks looked fantastic.

Matt76

Reaction score
Yep, up for it anytime. Was that the run that you and Jason did and had lunch at an old woolshed or sawmill? The tracks looked fantastic.
No that was just a run through the d'agular state forest, nice spot but only 2 or 3 low range spots, all the rest is just country dirt roads.

Hapo

Reaction score
late question

Hi guys,

I know this is an old thread but who does the spray liners other than Rhino?

Thanks!

Latest posts