transmission wiring / 4wd indicator switch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone, so my 4wd light has stopped working on the cluster when i put the car into 4l or 4h, put the car on the hoist and found a dangling wire on the transmission, does anyone know where the 4wd switch is or something along those lines? cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know the D22 as well as some members here, but it ought to be on the transfer case and not the gearbox - the gearboxes are generally unaware of the state of the transfer case.

I can't remember if these have a normal globe in the dash or not but that's probably the first thing I'd be looking at.

Looking at the parts listing, the transfer neutral and 4wd switches are on the right side of the transfer case. It is hard to tell which one is the which, but if both of them are plugged in then the switch may still have failed.

Hey mate. Did you find the answer at all? What part to search for? Mine has also failed and I believe it's the sensor/ switch

Back