The official Navara asia Instagram!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I posted a pic onto Instagram. Used #navlove #navaraasia and @navara.asia

But I can't see the pic in your page. What's the go? Did I do it wrong?

So I posted a pic onto Instagram. Used #navlove #navaraasia and @navara.asia

But I can't see the pic in your page. What's the go? Did I do it wrong?

Sorrryyyy I've been too busy being a social drunk tard last night and been busy today I'll log on soon

Hahahahahahahaha I'm only being cheeky but if u put as much time in to taking selfies as u do taking photos of your Nav...not that I'm complaining or anything... Lol

Haha

Attachments

• image-500619116.jpg
    image-500619116.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 56
I've been flat out too and I'm not getting the best reception lately my net keeps cutting out :( You're doing a good job Gordian the Accordion.

LOL

Gah I'm never gonna get rid of that nickname am I?? Lol

And thanks amy!! It's good fun! The quality of photos coming through is insanely amazing!

Bump!!!

Hi all!

The Official Navara asia Instagram is up and running!

Head over to Instagram and 'follow' @navara.asia

When uploading photo's to your Instagram remember to hashtag!

For anything Navara related hashtag: #navlove or @navara.asia
Your pictures will be picked to be displayed on the navara.asia instagram main page

Gordy and I will be picking one cracker of a pic each month to be featured as the page's display picture.
To be in the monthly running to have your truck displayed make sure you hashtag: #navaraasia

For everyones Muster pictures: #muster14

Any questions just ask! 😊

Happy Tagging!!

Just like to thank everyone that's using the navara.asia Instagram account!! The quality of photos being sent in are amazing 👌👌

Latest posts

Back