Thai built d40 factory head unit and its bluetooth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antiskeptic

Reaction score
Hi Guys...Well geez this issue is doing my head in.

heres my prob... I have a Thai built 2010 d40, with factory head unit cy01f is the model of this one. 6 stack cd player...big whoop.

I want to retain all steering wheel controls which is Volume up and down, bluetooth buttons x 2 and skip track.

Now the issue I have is I cant seem to find any lead including aerpro's for a THAI built navara.

Has any one here done this and managed to retain the BLUETOOTH options working?

I also have a Sony xavt68bt if this helps. It came with a User defined patch lead but doesnt allow bluetooth programing through the unit just volume, track skip etc.

Any help is appreciated guys as I dont want to loose those features.

Thanks

I have the exact same problem and wondered if you have solved it? Also does anyone have information on where the Bluetooth control module is located?

Geez you guys are lucky. I have a 2010 Thai built STX King Cab and it doesn't even have steering wheel controls!

My head unit lasted about 18 mnths, until the Bluetooth was upgraded in my wife's iPhone and my Samsung Galaxy, after that Bluetooth only worked one way. I could send but not hear.

Ripped the thing out an replaced it.

2011 STX King cab here to and no steering wheel controls either. One thing I do know it's a pain to pair the phone. I to will be replacing head unit. I find I can here them ok but the mic in the unit is as deaf as a post.

I have a d22 2011 and same problem Bluetooth mic is crap to say the least......does anyone know if the factory sterio can have a extra Bluetooth mic added?

I went to jaycar and found a mic with a 3.5mm male jack connection, maybe one of you have seen the rear of the sterio and know if there is a spot? Otherwise ill think about replacing :(

I have a d22 2011 and same problem Bluetooth mic is crap to say the least......does anyone know if the factory sterio can have a extra Bluetooth mic added?

I went to jaycar and found a mic with a 3.5mm male jack connection, maybe one of you have seen the rear of the sterio and know if there is a spot? Otherwise ill think about replacing :(
This is the factory one from my 2010. Nothing on the back for an external mic unfortunately. ....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445472382561.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445472382561.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 122
  • uploadfromtaptalk1445472510820.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445472510820.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 117

Latest posts

Back