TD27T turbo oil and water pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vh202

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm currently in the process of putting a terrano turbo onto my d22 QD32. Currently trying to figure out how to connect the oil and water lines up. I have the oil filter housing which from what I can figure out has the oil feed connection. I think the water resupply comes from the thermostat but I don't have that so I might have to figure something else out.

Anyway if anyone could please take some pictures of the oil feed and return lines as well as the water so that I can figure out how they were plumbed in it would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to any help I can get!

Hi guys, I'm currently in the process of putting a terrano turbo onto my d22 QD32. Currently trying to figure out how to connect the oil and water lines up. I have the oil filter housing which from what I can figure out has the oil feed connection. I think the water resupply comes from the thermostat but I don't have that so I might have to figure something else out.

Anyway if anyone could please take some pictures of the oil feed and return lines as well as the water so that I can figure out how they were plumbed in it would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to any help I can get!

can you send me some photos of the cylinder head and engine block sides so I can point it out to you where to put it if its possible [email protected]

Last edited:
I can always take pics of a TD27T if that helps. Option above would be better, but yell out if stuck

Yeah I've been trawling through that. The guy who did it is very helpful. I'm just trying to find the differences between the two engines. As far as the oil goes I'd like to know if the return is different.

Latest posts

Back