TD27 Vacuum Pump

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck McMuck

Reaction score
Hey all,

New oil seals for the vacuum pump arrived this morning, went to put them in, pulled the part out of the box and I'm pretty sure I've been sent a bearing instead of the 2 O rings I think I need. Was there multiple types of vacuum pump available on these engines? Have I been sent a part for a different pump or have I been given the wrong part?

Doesn't even look anything like the part I ordered have attached images of it
IMG_20210806_085101.jpg
IMG_20210806_085050.jpg

Can't find any info in the manuals on the vacuum pumps for diesels, if anyone has a diagram or parts list or even some photos of what it should look like then that would be awesome

Yeah that's definitely not my model, are you saying this parts actually for a wastegate? I better email the blokes I got it off and either get the correct part or a re fund from them.

I'd like to get the seals before having to take my vacuum pump off as both my other Navs are on jack stands at the moment

Thanks for your help

if its vacuum operated on the egr valve then i would expect any vaccuum valve could possibly work , the connecting rod needs to fit on to the egr valve. and operate smoothly

the above posts are in the incorrect section not relevent here , not sure how its happening probably opening up another window or search engine and not comming back to correct page

Latest posts

Back