TD27 Diesel Engine Supplement: MA (maintenance) Chapter is missing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY1PATH

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm searching for the MA chapter to complete my Diesel Engine Supplement. It has some specs I'd like to see and other chapters refer to it so it's kinda driving me crazy.

Does ANYBODY have a file for this chapter? Or the original FSM they can scan in?
View attachment 35781
I got this index page and the other 5 chapters from NicoClub but the MA chapter has been missing for some time. I reached out to them and they don't know if they still have it but I was told they will look...(broken link, lost file, old server, lost in dispute with nissan... lots of stuff has happened over the years) I have checked other sites and they seem to have the same problem....

Does ANYBODY have a file for this chapter? Or the original FSM they can scan in?

Thanks!

try this. its d22 version.
for turbo version you need the terrano version.

Attachments

• ma.pdf
    912.7 KB · Views: 12
Hey that's pretty good! less fuzzy than mine and hotlinks within the PDF.
I Have the turbo so I guess I need terrano version. Where did you find these? I might add the whole set to my collection.

Thank you!

thats part of the D22 manuals, there is a few places you can download from.
however its really not a lot of help for a d21.
d21 is old enough that most of the manual are probably going to be photocopies and little to no electronic version where around back then.

yeah, my set is scanned photo copies. I have a lot of Nissan factory manuals like that. I collect them, I have toyed with a verity of Nissan over the years.
Being in USA I guess I should be using a VPN to help me find more results outside the US when I'm trying to find a database or file library about an overseas vehicle.

d21 and d22 have a lot in common so there is some use.

Thanks

I'm searching for the MA chapter to complete my Diesel Engine Supplement. It has some specs I'd like to see and other chapters refer to it so it's kinda driving me crazy.

View attachment 35781
I got this index page and the other 5 chapters from NicoClub but the MA chapter has been missing for some time. I reached out to them and they don't know if they still have it but I was told they will look...(broken link, lost file, old server, lost in dispute with nissan... lots of stuff has happened over the years) I have checked other sites and they seem to have the same problem....

Thanks!
Hi

Latest posts

Back