Tank Evaporation tube

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke

Reaction score
During the car wash I found excess tube near left rear wheel. Tube lead to tank, so I'm pretty sure it's a this one 172 - FUEL TANK for Navara D40M Nissan Navara - Auto parts
But I'm not sure where the another end should be, since it got loose somewhere. Should be installed to frame or somewhere. Tube does have plastic head, with snap on clips. Part can be seen here Купить Трубка топливная Nissan Navara 2008 17339EB400 D40M YD25DDTI в Омске по цене: 1 100₽ — объявление от компании "SAMURAI-AVTO" на Дроме

During the car wash I found excess tube near left rear wheel. Tube lead to tank, so I'm pretty sure it's a this one 172 - FUEL TANK for Navara D40M Nissan Navara - Auto parts
But I'm not sure where the another end should be, since it got loose somewhere. Should be installed to frame or somewhere. Tube does have plastic head, with snap on clips. Part can be seen here Купить Трубка топливная Nissan Navara 2008 17339EB400 D40M YD25DDTI в Омске по цене: 1 100₽ — объявление от компании "SAMURAI-AVTO" на Дроме
Itsounds like it fits onto the black box under the car and close to the filler and tank the other end attaches to the petrol ta

Attachments

• 16648742378717295882376951309428.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
Itsounds like it fits onto the black box under the car and close to the filler and tank the other end attaches to the petrol ta
Thanks. the model I have, there is not such a box like in pic. However, I found a hole from frame beam which size and location was good for this tube. So I push into that and looks fine.

Attachments

• tube.jpg
    tube.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back