T-Case help!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02D22

Reaction score
Any help with this stuff would be great.
I’ve gone and bought a second hand t-case after suspected stretched chain and f%*ked gears. I’ve got the case pretty much ready to come out, but I’m having trouble getting it to seperate from the gearbox. Lucky I’ve got a SH case, the one on the car is falling to pieces after beating it with a hammer.
Am I missing anything? How many bolts are around the T-Case? How do I seperate it without damaging the face?
Any help is appreciated?!?!

i've not had one out. however quick look at the book shows a couple of bolts that go from the gearbox to the transfer (at the top?).
but otherwise its glued on with sealant. it will take a little prying. just pry in good locations where you won't damage the mating surface.

i've not had one out. however quick look at the book shows a couple of bolts that go from the gearbox to the transfer (at the top?).
but otherwise its glued on with sealant. it will take a little prying. just pry in good locations where you won't damage the mating surface.
Cheers tweak'e! I havent got a book, luckily for me, Im also doing a shifter bush as well so i should be able to access any top bolts form inside the cab hopefully. I thought they were all dowells across the top due to not having a thread.
Any links to a book online for me?

Latest posts

Back