Suspension Lift Advice Needed!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just drive it till it breaks' it will more than likely smash the front diff before the cv anyway, allways make sure I have have a breaker bar and a 32mm socket onboard just in case I need to rip the diff out if it does break. it's only a half hour job anyway.

Hi all!! I own an 08 Navara STX diesel, Relatively new to all things 4x4 However been looking into some more serious driving, At the moment im running strut spacers and rear shackles WHICH I despise of, the ride is terrible. Im just wondering what lift kits would be suitable to raise my car and give it a decent ride, I'm wanting at least 4"-6" lift something I can do some serious driving with I've come across the calmini lift but really just unsure of what kit is the right 1, also looked into the tough dog 2' lift kit on ebay but worried that wont give me the height I desire.
Thanks for the help
Jason

You sound new wanting huge lifts, every thing the guys have said it all good ideas. Just remember the higher the go the more likely your going to roll. And as pointed out getting stuck in the middle of nowhere with 3 month waiting on parts is going to hurt. Buy yourself a Zook and keep the Nav basic. Driving around on poorly geared diffs running 35s is not fun.

You say you want a huge lift, but to be honest what sort of driving and tracks do you want to do?

If the issue is how it looks, the calimni option with 33s will get you the height and its a pretty standard operation and engineering.

If the issue is how it drives offroad, monster lift kit, 32 inch muds and lockers will get you a lot of places the calimni kit without lockers won't.

Don't get me wrong the Titan swap would be great as well, but you need to be a pretty good driver on a pretty tough track to get the most out of it, then you'd need lockers as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back