Suspension D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craigh

Reaction score
I’m looking to upgrade my standard suspension to a 2inch lift. I’m in between tough dog and fulcrum suspension, both have good reviews and are similar priced. Any feed back would be Appreciated.
Weight wise it is stock with the exception of a steel bullbar and winch

I’m looking to upgrade my standard suspension to a 2inch lift. I’m in between tough dog and fulcrum suspension, both have good reviews and are similar priced. Any feed back would be Appreciated.
Weight wise it is stock with the exception of a steel bullbar and winch
How did you get on mate?

As an old and accomplished tight arse I found that while upgrade "kits" can be good, it can be done a lot cheaper. By replacing rear springs and giving it a decent set of shockies. Have heard some say that they needed to replace the torsion bars with weight of steel bull bar and winch, though I found it unnecessary.

How did you get on mate?

As an old and accomplished tight arse I found that while upgrade "kits" can be good, it can be done a lot cheaper. By replacing rear springs and giving it a decent set of shockies. Have heard some say that they needed to replace the torsion bars with weight of steel bull bar and winch, though I found it unnecessary.
Ended up going with the Fulcrum seemed good valued, did spend a little bit more and went the heavy duty torsion bar. Bought the 50mm lift but lifted the car 35mm. So far pretty happy with it all

Latest posts

Back