Sunraysia 16x8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure on the mickey T price as i think all those brands wheels including coopers are overpriced crap. i tend to stick to cheaper stuff to save my $$ and just rotate them regularly.

i got 70000kms out of the stock wheels in the wifes fiesta from reg rotations.i know its a different car completely but its the same idea.

only 39000 on the nav stock tires atm and they are shot. they were all out of whack when i got the car 2nd hand.

as for the rims yes its what you want and its what i have on mine aswell 16x8 +20 offset.

Rusty

not sure on the mickey T price as i think all those brands wheels including coopers are overpriced crap. i tend to stick to cheaper stuff to save my $$ and just rotate them regularly.

i got 70000kms out of the stock wheels in the wifes fiesta from reg rotations.i know its a different car completely but its the same idea.

only 39000 on the nav stock tires atm and they are shot. they were all out of whack when i got the car 2nd hand.

as for the rims yes its what you want and its what i have on mine aswell 16x8 +20 offset.

Rusty

thanks rusty appreciate it mate!!

haha ooooo right thx heaps mate i understand now

so what i want is 16x8 with plus 20 offset?

is 335 a corner to much for mickey thompsons 4 rib 265/75/16?

thanks for all the help!!!!

Most places I got quotes from around Brisbane were $325 for the 4 ribs. I'm getting MTZ's fitted tomorrow on +20 16 x 8 Kings steelies.

Try giving Fourby's or Hammonds 4wd Centre a call for prices if you haven't already.

Wheels are us were also well priced.

ahaha its alright i struggled to starrt with aswell. all about learning and thats what the forum is about.

a rim 16x8 with 0 offset will cause more wear and tear on parts then a rim with 16x8+20 offset on the d22. other brands/cars will vary

Im in the same boat as old mate and trying to decide what tyres and rims to run. I'm thinking 16x8 with 265/75 on stock lift and I'm super confused about wheel offset. I thought a positive offset meant that the wheel will sit closer to the center of the car and negative would make the shell sit further away...

I have a 2" lift with 265/75 on the stock rims. I just bought myself a set of blackhawk UCA's and they dont fit with the stock rims. The UCA's rub on the lip of the stock rim. I don't want to go to a larger rim because I want to keep the tyres I have so I want to move to a 16x8 with an offset that move the wheel out towards the guard a little. At one stage I ran these tyres on a 0 offset and they rubbed on the guard so that's why I switch back to the stock rim. What do you guys suggest I run for the offset?

Latest posts

Back