STX Head unit into RX?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsfiorese

Reaction score
Hello Guys.

I got a oem head unit from a friend (he has a Navara STX is using an aftermarket instead the oem) to put in my Navara RX. When removing the small oem radio from my RX I noticed that one of the plugs is different. Would anyone have the wiring diagrams so I could understand how to redo the wiring to make the STX head unit work? I bought the original plug in a wrecker, so I just need to link the the existing car plug to the purchased plug.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Fitted the STX stereo to my rx, but there is one plug that’s different, that plug controls the lighting for the buttons on the stereo as well as the external microphone, the auto dimming function, and you’ll also need to get a gps antenna for that to work.

Anyone have any luck on this?
Fitted the STX stereo to my rx, but there is one plug that’s different, that plug controls the lighting for the buttons on the stereo as well as the external microphone, the auto dimming function, and you’ll also need to get a gps antenna for that to work.
how did you fix it ?

Had to buy an adapter plug for it and then pull the wires out of the original plug, then put them into the new plug.

Latest posts

Back