STX Dash/Cluster and Headunit into RX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsfiorese

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Just wondering if someone got the idea to change the cluster on a 2015 RX (mono) if yes, dont do it... I got one from the STX (color), did the adjustment on mileage to keep same as mine.... but when I took it out, surprise.... they are completely different...

Sad.... I did exactly the same on my Mitsubishi and works as charm...

Now I'm asking myself if the STX headunit can fit into RX or the wires its completely different too.... if anyone know something about it and can share the experience, would e great.

Thanks

STX stereo can fit but the wiring is different, the auto dimming feature doesn’t work, the external microphone doesn’t work and the lighting on the stereo doesn’t work either, I’ve done the swap but now I’m trying to find a patch lead to get them all working.

Fitted the STX stereo to my rx, but there is one plug that’s different, that plug controls the lighting for the buttons on the stereo as well as the external microphone, the auto dimming function, and you’ll also need to get a gps antenna for that to work.

Latest posts

Back