Stereo wiring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The j man

Reaction score
Does anyone know the wiring diagram for a 2009 Spanish I looked everywhere can’t find anything 20 pin connector ?

Do yourself a favour and buy an adapter harness. Saves all the dicking around and makes it plug'n'play.

I used a harness for mine and still messed me about with the steering controls half working.

Steering wheel controls are normally only one wire. The buttons are determined from different resistance clues when they are pressed. The head unit senses the difference and reacts accordingly. I had to program what the buttons did, and one cheap head unit was a bit random. Must not have been sensitive enough or something.

Steering wheel controls are normally only one wire. The buttons are determined from different resistance clues when they are pressed. The head unit senses the difference and reacts accordingly. I had to program what the buttons did, and one cheap head unit was a bit random. Must not have been sensitive enough or something.
That's the thing though, the Navara by default has wiring for SWC A and B along with a ground.

I can't get it to recognise one of the control wires.

You're probably right, the resistance might be off and not something the stereo can understand. Even when I switched the wires around it still wouldn't pick up the other side.

Latest posts

Back