Steering wheel control’s not working

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hqgts2dr400

Reaction score
Hi all I am new to this group. Don’t know if this has been put up. I have issues with my 2010 d40 double cab navara no control’s on the steering wheel work being Bluetooth phone control, radio control’s, and the most important thing being the horn. And also I have no interior lights in the cab either with the doors open or lights turned on. Thank you

Clock spring has most likely failed. You may get an airbag warning light start to flash soon too. First my cruise buttons became intermittent, then the airbag light started flashing now the horn stopped. Just depends which wires crack first.

Clock spring has most likely failed. You may get an airbag warning light start to flash soon too. First my cruise buttons became intermittent, then the airbag light started flashing now the horn stopped. Just depends which wires crack first.
Hi there. Thank you for your response haven’t had time to check for clock spring but when I get a chance I will. And how hard is it to change
^ I'd think clock spring too, it's a common failure point. The interior lights are a bit of a puzzle, have you checked that the globes are ok?
Thank you for saying that it’s a common problem whit the clock spring. And with the lights I had the front ones working and then the passenger side stopped working. I had fixed that and then the driver side stopped working. Fixed that and then they all stopped working.

Hi there. Thank you for your response haven’t had time to check for clock spring but when I get a chance I will. And how hard is it to change

Thank you for saying that it’s a common problem whit the clock spring. And with the lights I had the front ones working and then the passenger side stopped working. I had fixed that and then the driver side stopped working. Fixed that and then they all stopped working.

The clock spring isn't a huge job. Just be sure to get the right one: for left hand drive vehicles, the clock spring has a large "L" stamped on the top and right hand drive vehicles have an "R".

I wonder if there's a fuse that's gone now? If yours is a right hand drive, look in the little compartment behind the glove box door on the extreme left, on the left side of the two columns the bottom two are spare fuses, the fourth one up is the room lamp fuse.

Latest posts

Back