Spain 2014 ST and Nudge Bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riggs_Nav

Reaction score
Hey Team

I have been trying to solve this problem and I thought I had got there, but now I feel like I have hit a dead end.

I have a Spain ST 2014 that I want to fit a genuine nudge bar to. I have a F2160-5X100AU that I have tracked down all of the brackets finally for. Now that I have taken the bumper off and tried to fit the chassis brackets, I’ve found out that it might not fit.

What am I looking at here...am I at a loss getting the wrong bar setup for my ute, or am I just doing something wrong to make it fit?

I am beyond frustrated with it all!

Looks like I can answer my own question. Yes it does. A bit of luck finally going my way.

Side note, I really hate how there are 2 variants of the same car. I just bought a small nudge bar and had to check that it came with the spain brackets as most had the MNT brackets..

Even the bloody fuel filter, why can't they just have the same setup!

Side note, I really hate how there are 2 variants of the same car. I just bought a small nudge bar and had to check that it came with the spain brackets as most had the MNT brackets..

Even the bloody fuel filter, why can't they just have the same setup!
Hi Phunk,

Do you still have those Spanish Brackets by chance?

Latest posts

Back