Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, that would be cool....

On second thoughts... I'm still not 100% if I'm going to the muster or not but if I do (and you are) I'll pick them up on my way for you (actually I'd probably pick them up next weekend and then just bring them up to the muster later).

Let me know if you think that could work.

Cheers,

Scott

Mate that could def work, Ill send you a message.

anyone chasing front left and right cvs. D&W Wreckers at Rocklea QLD has a handul of navaras in stock. Just picked myself up a set a spares for killer price.

Rusty

anyone chasing front left and right cvs. D&W Wreckers at Rocklea QLD has a handul of navaras in stock. Just picked myself up a set a spares for killer price. Rusty

Rusty,
You certainly are paranoid about them CV's ATM(you will end up jinxing yourself over the weekend) roll with the punches!

See you at the BP at 7am mate

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Just a little man. I think more because the last trip a destroyed the hubs. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine and won't do any damage the driveline so I think getting the spares doesn't hurt lol.

See you all at 7:00

D40 bullbar

On Gumtree in pakenham,wanted to swap a D40 bullbar for black front bumper & $$$ or $550 outright.Hugh

Latest posts

Back