Securing Items in the Load Bay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marquis

Reaction score
Hi. I have bought a 2016 Tekna. How do I secure things in the load bay. There are some tapped threaded holes in the bay on the sides. An M8 bolt fits the thread. Is there a kit I can purchase? I have posted a picture of the threaded holes, which are in many places on the load bay.

Many Thanks in Anticipation.

J.

Attachments

• IMG_0629.JPEG
    IMG_0629.JPEG
    751.7 KB · Views: 30
@Marquis how many pairs of these holes are available around the inside of your tub?
if there is another pair of these holes- so a couple at say the front and back of the sides of the tub? you could retrofit the rails that the d40 used for the cargo tiedowns
s-l400.jpg
images.jpeg-18.jpg

Thanks Manning. There are 4 pairs 2 pairs on each side, and a row of single ones on the back of the load bay. Where do I get the rails and the clamps/cleats? See pics:

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Navara Load Bay.png
    Navara Load Bay.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 24
No problem mate, I'm not sure where in the world you are so cant give you any direct location based ideas.
Nissan obviously would be able to get them - dont think you'd want to take out a second mortgage to pay them tho.
i had a quick search on gumtree throughout Australia. there was a couple different options available for a price that was more affordsble. facebook marketplace or ebay?
another option ( depending on budget time or storage space) if you can't just buy them off of it, is to buu a whole second hand tub from a d40?
i found one around Sydney for$300 negotiable. it had the three sides, two floor rails and the 6 cleats..
the beauty with this setup is that it's completely adjustable to roping down the load your moving
Screenshot_20210221-073934_Gumtree.jpg

Latest posts

Back