Scanning tool

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markb#

Reaction score
Im after a scanning tool to read the ECU what are people using please i have a NP300

I use Torque but you can't do anything with it. It only scans the ECU to display the industry standard fault codes so some Nissan ones are not read.

I also purchased the Autel Maxi AP200 (search on eBay) for about $100 which gives access to all codes in all modules. The really good features are dealer level functions like control unit resets, injector and key/immobiliser programming.

I coded a new key and injectors on my 2011 D40 Thai built Navara. I also swapped the ECU and BCM and was able to code them to the immobiliser and keys.

However you need an internet connection for it to fire up so it's not going to work off grid. But on most of my trips I periodically come back into range and the AP200 can be used then if needed.

www.ebay.com.au

Autel Maxi AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Full Systems Car diagnostic | eBay
The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission.

Latest posts

Back