Scangauge code

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith_m

Reaction score
I have just bought a Scangauge for my 2011 D40 auto dual-cab. It works well, but I would like to add the gearbox temperature as a XGauge. If anyone has done this, could they please provide the codes or parameters for this? Thanks

Welcome to the forums.

If you check the scangauge website there is guides to adding Xgauge functions and I'm fairly sure on that page it states that gearbox temp is not one that can be added.

I don't think that's available in the ECU. The TCM knows it, because it can alert the ECU to the condition, but the ECU (from my knowledge) doesn't monitor gearbox temp, or engine oil temp, or engine oil pressure either.

I have just bought a Scangauge for my 2011 D40 auto dual-cab. It works well, but I would like to add the gearbox temperature as a XGauge. If anyone has done this, could they please provide the codes or parameters for this? Thanks

Buy a B/T OBD interface and TORQUE PRO for Android....HEAPS more function than the SG and all for under $20.

Thank you all for your information. A pity if I can't get transmission temperature, as I think it's pretty important when you're towing something. And I haven't gone the way of smart phones, iPads and the like... yet.
Cheers, and Happy Christmas

Latest posts

Back