SaaS turbo timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaynewm22

Reaction score
Hey guys I recently just brought a SaaS turbo timer for my car and got it all wired up but can get it to work properly with my car is count's down but if I take me key out the car turns off need help llease

The turbo timer is supposed to interrupt the "power on" signal on the ignition switch, so that it controls the signal once the key is removed. I'd check the connections again, to make sure they're right.

I have one in my car, my only issue is that I can't lock the car with the keyfob while the timer is counting down.

Some turbo timers have a handbrake wire. If you had it wired up by someone else they may have connected in the handbrake and not told you. The handbrake must be applied before you turn the key off or it will immediately stop the engine.
I suspect it is an anti-theft feature…. A guy jumps into your car, engine going, no key, no one around, engages gear and lets off handbrake which stops the engine.

The turbo timer is supposed to interrupt the "power on" signal on the ignition switch, so that it controls the signal once the key is removed. I'd check the connections again, to make sure they're right.

I have one in my car, my only issue is that I can't lock the car with the keyfob while the timer is counting down.
Ok Cheers man I'll give that ago

Any luck with this?

I just installed mine. I got one of the button ones to go into the nissan switch blanks. Pretty sure i got the right wires. Iv managed to get it to work twice with about 10 runs. Some times i leave it on for 1min. Other times iv left it running for 20min and then tried. Have pushed and held button to get into manual mode but still no consistency.

Latest posts

Back