Road Tyres for a 2011 D40?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi.

I have a Thai 2011 d40.

This is probably sacrilege around here, but the closest it gets to off road is when I put it on the front lawn for a clean.

It currently has A/T's on stock rims on it, but I reckon by Easter I'll be shopping for new tyres.

Any suggestions on a reasonable road tyre that won't make it look like a shopping trolley or go kart? ;-)

Thanks

Mate have a look at the Rydanz range. My neighbour is a tyre importer and I’ve used them on my Nav and Courier. Both have seen a lot of Oz, on and off road, and I honestly can’t fault them for wear and price. They’ve traveled the Simpson, cape York, the proper Savannah Way and the plenty highway along with a 1000 dirt roads in between. I have AT but they do highway tyres as well.

I use Yokohama Geolandar on my 2011 D40. I carry a lot of work gear so the weight in the back is heavy but get them rotated every 10K [front to back]
They wear really well and the occasonal off road.

Mate have a look at the Rydanz range. My neighbour is a tyre importer and I’ve used them on my Nav and Courier. Both have seen a lot of Oz, on and off road, and I honestly can’t fault them for wear and price. They’ve traveled the Simpson, cape York, the proper Savannah Way and the plenty highway along with a 1000 dirt roads in between. I have AT but they do highway tyres as well.
+1
We have used similar tyres on those roads (except we haven't driven the cape) & haven't had any issues. I've had 2 sets of Sailun Terramax AT's on the D22 & now have Rovelo AT's on it. My wife's Pajero is on it's 2nd set of Sailun's. Pretty much the same tyres as the Rydanz from what I can tell? Old Andado Track, Knowles Cave, Lake Gairdner, Lorella Springs & everywhere in between.

Latest posts

Back