Rims and Tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ST with a set of 20" American racing wheels Ammos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 345
Np300 Tyres n wheels

Hi,
I am looking to upgrade tyres + wheels + Bullbar
Currently driving standard 265/65R18 Alloys

Do i need to upgrade wheels or should i just replace new tyre, such as Bf's Good n all?

I do want to do a bit of 4wd around Melbourne.

And i like trucks with the tyres sticking out, how do we get that, is it through spacers?

Has anyone bought Flender flares for np300?

:love sign:

Hi,
I am looking to upgrade tyres + wheels + Bullbar
Currently driving standard 265/65R18 Alloys

Do i need to upgrade wheels or should i just replace new tyre, such as Bf's Good n all?

I do want to do a bit of 4wd around Melbourne.

And i like trucks with the tyres sticking out, how do we get that, is it through spacers?

Has anyone bought Flender flares for np300?

:love sign:

My Truck came with 255/60-18s from the factory and I have upgraded to 265/60-R18s BFG ATs on std wheels and I couldn't be happier. BFGs are nice all rounders with good life and the new KO2s look much more aggressive.
I am surprised that your Nav came with 265/65s I don't think you can go any bigger w/o lift.

If you wan't the tyres stick out you can either use spacers (I know that people have different opinions on spacers, but I have been wheeling with a set of 2" spacers on my Jeep), or buy a new set of wheels.

Hey guys, I no zero about this so pardon my ignorance . I have a 2013 d40 (Thai build I think) with some big 20 inch rims and all terrain tyres. I want to swap them out for some ‘Nissan’ wheels (black ones) and have been seeing some online . Will NEW MODEL STX , ST wheels fit the older d40 ?

You need to know PCD of studs (should be the same), wheel diameter, offset of wheels, and tyre size. Once you have that info go to this web site and plug the info in and see what result you get.
.https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/?wheel1=255-65-17X7ET45&wheel2=265-65-17X7ET45&wheel3=265-65-17X8ET45&fcl=50mm&wcl=30mm&scl=50mm&sr=0mm

Latest posts

Back