reversing camera

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a cheap Chinese android double fin head unit that came with a camera. Self installed. Does the job fine.

What features are you looking for?

My Current camera is in the middle of my number plate, the problem is at night the lights from my MCC bumper are so bright that they block out the picture.
I have seen a camera set up for the tailgate but there is a hole for a lock that my ute doesn't have.

I replaced my headunit with a Pioneer and fitted a hard wired reversing camera. Works great but I would like a better camera preferably with it's own night lights to make it easier to use after dark.
I have tried wireless cameras in the past and found them unreliable as well as the wireless screen picking up random wireless cameras from shops etc.

I am considering putting one on the canopy near the top..The type in the tailgate latch looks cool but it my be susceptible the vibration damage when the tailgate gets dropped.

Got two on my outlaw one in number plate and one in dash cam dash cam one fitted just under tail gate works fine

i have put one near the top of cannopy , handy for when i tow a loaded trailor. not happy with my night vision . can any one recommend an after market product that has good night vision

Hi
I replaced my headunit with a Pioneer and fitted a hard wired reversing camera. Works great but I would like a better camera preferably with it's own night lights to make it easier to use after dark.
I have tried wireless cameras in the past and found them unreliable as well as the wireless screen picking up random wireless cameras from shops etc.
Hi what what year is your Navara mine is 2013 i dont see how a camera could be viewed on it ?

I replaced my D22 with a JVC double din with camera input worked great
IMG_1059.JPG

Hi Billy, thanks for that,I find that I can't read the clock on my standard head unit on bright days, is the new head unit easy to view ?

Latest posts

Back