Reversing camera

The Navara Forum

Help Support The Navara Forum:

Benengel

Reaction score
What reversing camera has everyone installed on there d22s?
Adjustable lines or just standard?
I had a cheap repco one before and threw it out as it was useless

Boogieboots

Reaction score
I have an Eonon camera on mine that came with my old head unit. It works with my new Pumpkin one fine too. It is held in with a piece of cardboard to jam the bracket behind the number plate, after around 4 years it's still holding in there. I am just a lazy bastard!

imsharp

Reaction score
I have a cheep ebay one that goes across top of numberplate, has been on 9 years now & still reasonably ok with new head deck.
Where it is located I can see tow ball, and use with tailgate down as well.

Sundowner2

Reaction score
I brought a GPS with a reversing camera on ebay too....it is of course 'fully imported' from China :D. Works well, it is a boon when hooking up the caravan. Initially I had a wireless camera and while that was a breeze to install communications would drop out too often, I replaced it with a cable job and it wasnt it that hard to fit...very happy with the whole set up....its now about five years old, I am going to update it....with this one, remote control too, how flash.:)

Paul
Lockyer Valley, Qld.

Benengel

Reaction score
Cheers the replies,
I'm thinking I might have to go with the number plate mounted version over the normal type as my after market rest bar makes mounting very difficult and my last camera was right on the way of the access point for the spare tyre.
My last camera was a rear goew mirror aswell which o found very frustrating would need to have the reverse camera on a switch rather then triggered by the reverse lights haha
I think a new head unit with GPS will be next on the cards...

Latest posts