Remote locking problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Hardy

Reaction score
I had an after market remote locking installed in my 2011 D22. I want to get rid of it. on occasions It prevents my engine to start . It locks me in . I want to remove it. Where is it situated. Perhaps I could remove the associated fuse. It is a source of frustration.
Regards - Paul Hardy

If it's aftermarket it will probably be under the dash and tapped into one of the power lines there, with its own fuse (you would hope!). It would need to be able to talk to all of the door control units and probably taps directly into the back of the ignition barrel to kill the starter, so I'd guess it's somewhere near the steering column.

If it's aftermarket it will probably be under the dash and tapped into one of the power lines there, with its own fuse (you would hope!). It would need to be able to talk to all of the door control units and probably taps directly into the back of the ignition barrel to kill the starter, so I'd guess it's somewhere near the steering column.

Thanks Tony - this gives me a lead. I'll explore and let you know what I find

Latest posts

Back