Rear light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tidy

Reaction score
ok guys... so i bought a rear light from a place called AutoDoc.co.uk
(it took 2 weeks to come as it was from Germany even though there website is a .co.uk ??)
I must of bought the wrong one as it doesn't fit, the plug is different to mine and the mounting brackets are to short.
My question is this... what model/year does this fit so i can sell it on (i bought the correct one on ebay now)

here is the listing if that helps with part numbers https://www.autodoc.co.uk/abakus/7526429

Attachments

• 20220617_135420.jpg
    20220617_135420.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220617_135517.jpg
    20220617_135517.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
What year model ya got?

If you scroll down in your link to OEM part numbers and compatibility, it says this part fits D22 models from 2/'98 - 12/'10. So perhaps there are variations depending on year? Is yours later model than that?

ps. Notice in another thread you have an '05 with VIN starting with "JN" (manufactured in Japan) model. My '04 model has the same light as yours so no idea what that light they sent you fits. Perhaps they got it wrong and it fits a different or later model? Someone with later model might have a better idea. Sorry I couldn't be more help

ps. Notice in another thread you have an '05 with VIN starting with "JN" (manufactured in Japan) model. My '04 model has the same light as yours so no idea what that light they sent you fits. Perhaps they got it wrong and it fits a different or later model? Someone with later model might have a better idea. Sorry I couldn't be more help
Thanks for that.... đź‘Ť

Latest posts

Back