Rear brake drum

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kezza170

Reaction score
Does anybody no where I could buy a set of rear brake drum retainers and springs from during my rebuild mine are obsolete googled like crazy cant find anything

2014 D40 spanish if it matters

Surely Nissan would have them? Send Nizzbits a PM, or contact a wrecker like Central Coast Wreckers near Gosford NSW on (02) 4352 2443 and see what they can do for you.

yeah i forgot about central coast wreckers ive emailed heeps of other wreckers with no replys they surely cant be impossible to get lol im also after the top front of bumper bar as i have installed an xrox and they also are like finding a wiily wonkas ticket lol sterlings had one advertised after few weeks of chasing up they didnt even have it after all arggggh this navara is the most expensive car to buy virtually every single car part is has lol ever and some parts are insane to get or find i just waited like nearly 4 months for the oil cooler than sits under the oil filter and that was from U.k they reckon there was none available anywhere had to wait for new batch to be manufacturd of course they did thats my story with his whole navara lol

Back