Re NP300 STX starting problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Brodie

Reaction score
I have a mate with a 3 Yo Np300 auto, since new every now and again he goes to start it and nothing, not even a click click, he carries one of those small battery jump starters, as soon as he puts it on the terminals everything comes to life again, it's not a flat battery, but every time he takes it into the dealer it doesn't happen. I also met another Np300 owner that is experiencing the same problem.any suggestions?

Has he tried removing the battery terminals and giving them a really good clean? Also, inspect the fusible links to make sure they're in good order with no signs of cracking or oxidisation.

Has he tried removing the battery terminals and giving them a really good clean? Also, inspect the fusible links to make sure they're in good order with no signs of cracking or oxidisation.
It was a brand new vehicle and it started shortly after he bought it, I'll pass your comments on and he can check itđź‘Ť

Latest posts

Back