Puddle Lamps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djaye

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to replace a globe in the Puddle lamps? (The light that comes on on the base of the side mirrors and illuminates the ground when you enter or exit the vehicle).

I've inspected it closely, and can't find any screws to disassemble it.

Thanks in advance,

David

Hey Mate, pretty simple when you've seen it done. It is simply double sided tape and a couple of plastic clips that hold it together..

Try using something flat, maybe a butter knife. Start from the outside corner, just ontop of the indicator, slide the knife in and towards the top..

It's the coloured cover that you remove.

The indicators are already LED but the puddle light isn't.

On mine you have to remove the mirror glass, a bit fiddly, there's some YouTube videos on how to do it.

@landmannnn :rofl2: im looking for the video i watched to change my lights to LED.. keep coming up with the " remove the mirror" videos..

not sure id be keen to remove the glass in fear of breaking it

My mirror looks similar to this..

images.jpeg-6.jpg

Thanks guys, I didn't realize that there was a video showing how to do it. I'll do a search for it. Thanks again

There are 2 different types. The one in video is Thai vin starts MNT. Mine was Spain VSK and broke it 1st time getting it out to change puddle lamp.
Got a new one on ebay for $40 nissan want $200. If you have a spain one like mine make sure to push it out close to centre of glass not near the edge because they have a circular clip in the centre.

Latest posts

Back