PSR Upper Control Arm Ball Joint Replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattsimpson

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a set of PSR upper arms - their website says the ball joint is replaceable, however they don't sell a ball joint on their website for the arm, and are closed until early Jan, meaning they wont take calls or orders.

I just wanted to know if PSR use OEM upper ball joints or extended ones?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, my current ball joint is cooked.

their website says..(they)...are closed until early Jan, meaning they wont take calls or orders.

I just wanted to know if PSR use OEM upper ball joints or extended ones?
They Use Extended Upper Ball Joints For Their Arms.. I found extended ball joints in the website and attached them to the previous post.. they were for a d40 , so i scrapped it..
Screenshot_20211211-072025_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
They Use Extended Upper Ball Joints For Their Arms.. I found extended ball joints in the website and attached them to the previous post.. they were for a d40 , so i scrapped it..
View attachment 35997
Thanks for the reply, I forgot to mention it was for a D22 2006. They have the joints for d40 but I assume they’d be different for d22

according to the website the arms are different..
one is branded nav001 and the other nav003 for example

Thanks for the reply, I forgot to mention it was for a D22 2006. They have the joints for d40 but I assume they’d be different for d22
PSR use there own Balljoints, however some people say that you can grind the OD of the OEM balljoints to make them fit

Latest posts

Back